Skip to All NYU Navigation Skip to Main Content

Tax Guidance & Compliance

The Global Tax Compliance Department does not offer personal tax advice or services to students or employees. Anyone seeking personal tax advice should seek consultation outside NYU.

School / Unit Tax Resources

IRS Form 990

To request a copy of New York University's most recently filed IRS Form 990, please send an e-mail to the following address:

Please be sure to provide your name and contact information.

Related Training