1. Upload Production Book to Google Drive
2. Submit your Insurance Registration
- The director or producer should enter location and vendor information exactly how they should be written on the certificate of insurance
- Make sure to check the box marked "Send me a copy of my responses" before you submit the Insurance Registration Form. This is the only way you will be able to make changes or additions once the form is submitted.
3. Certificate of Insurance Issuance
Provided that your submission is complete and accurate, the Insurance & Enterprise Risk Management department will issue a Certificate of Insurance for each location and vendor indicated on the Insurance Registration Form.
- Certificates will generally be processed and distributed within 5 business days of receipt of your submission. If you checked off any Special Insurance Requests on your insurance request form, it may take up to 10 business days (2 Weeks) to process your request.
There is only one option for the delivery of your certificate. It will be emailed directly to you, between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- It's your responsibility to print out the certificates and deliver them to the appropriate Owner/Occupant, Mayor’s Office, or Rental House for your project.
- The Insurance & Enterprise Risk Managment Department will not make any other arrangements for the delivery of certificates