The mission of New York University's Office of Institutional Research and Data Integrity (OIRDI) is to guide the university's academic, administrative and operational units for effective university planning and progress through analysis, consistent information dissemination, decision support and technical data expertise.
The team specializes in a range of areas:
- Learning Analytics & Data Mining Development
- Data Modeling & Report Development
- Survey Research
- Internal Survey Design & Administration
- Data Governance
- Needs Analysis & Administration
- External Reporting
- Internal Reporting
- Promote awareness of the expansive and influential activities of New York University through reporting and consortium participation.
- Identify methods to streamline reporting and enable guided self-service reporting as appropriate in fields where interpretation can be made self-evident
- Support clients of the office in the move from consuming descriptive reports to diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive reports.