Tips for Participants
- Make sure to reserve time on your calendar to walk. Walks will last approximately 30-45 minutes depending on your pace and level of fitness. Consider this an important appointment--for you!
- Have walking attire at the ready in your office, so you will always be prepared.
- Encourage colleagues to register for walking sessions and join you to keep each other on track.
- Dress in appropriate attire and also dress for the season-sunscreen, sunglasses and hat.
- Be sure to drink water when you exercise.
- Register through NYUiLearn (via NYUHome/Work) for one or all of NYU Walk Smart walks and find your Sole Mates: friends, colleagues and walkers who share your goals.
Important note: Make sure to consult your medical provider prior to starting any exercise routine.
Enjoy your walk!