Timeline for Applying
- All middle schools offer a limited number of tours to prospective students and their parents/guardians.
- Early during September explore the school websites, InsideSchools, or contact each school early to determine the tour schedule and to learn if registration is required.
- School choice handbooks are distributed in the local schools and are available from the School District Enrollment Office.
- Families are invited to attend a District-wide fair to learn more about the choice process and to explore the various school options.
- Students are required to submit completed applications.
- Students are invited to screened schools for assessment.
- Students are notified about school placement.