Remember, the admissions process (list development, applications, tours, interviews, and play visits) occurs during the Fall of the year before you are seeking enrollment.
- Get yourself organized.
- Come up with the list of schools to apply to, learn how and when to attain the application, and schedule a tour.
- The day after Labor Day, download or call for an application.
- Complete and return the application as soon as possible.
- Attend tours and open houses at the schools you are applying.
- Parent/family interviews and play groups take place.
- Complete and submit financial aid application.
- Admission notifications are sent out.
- Contracts and deposits are due back within two weeks of receipt of notification.