On April 26, 2021, PeopleSync, NYU’s HR and Payroll system powered by Workday, will replace myTime as NYU’s system for time tracking and absence management! Watch the Time and Absence overview videos for NYU administrators, researchers, staff, and student employees.
PeopleSync gives employees one simple way to access their HR, payroll, and stipend information. PeopleSync serves as one system of record for all faculty, employee, organizational, and payroll data across NYU.
Use PeopleSync to:
- View your job, personal, and contact information
- Manage your direct deposit
- View your payslips
How to use PeopleSync:
Login to NYUHome
- Visit NYUHome and click PeopleSync under the Work tab or Academics tab
Note: Faculty and staff are required to use NYU Multi-Factor Authentication to access PeopleSync.
Tips on Getting Started
- PeopleSync Overview (PDF)
- PeopleSync for New Hires (PDF)
- PeopleSync for New Student Employees (PDF)
- PeopleSync for Retirees (PDF)
- Completing Your I-9 Form (PDF)
Personal and Contact Information
- Changing Your Preferred Name (PDF, Video)
- Changing Your Personal Information (PDF, Video)
- Updating Your Contact Information (PDF, Video)
- Updating Your Emergency Contacts (PDF, Video)
- Managing Your Direct Deposit Information (PDF, Video)
- Viewing Your Payslip in PeopleSync (PDF, Video)
- Comparing Your Old to New Payslip (PDF, SOE PDF)
- Completing Your State and Local Withholding Elections (PDF)
- Completing Your W-4 Form (PDF)
- Providing Consent for Your Form W-2 (PDF)
- Accessing Your Form W-2 (PDF)
PeopleSync strives to meet or exceed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, level AA.
PeopleSync is optimized for:
- Keyboard-only use
- User color and contrast stylesheets and compatible software
- Compatible screen magnification software
- Compatible screen readers and Text-to-Speech (TTS) software
Review the PeopleSync Accessibility Interaction Overview for information on keyboard shortcuts, page structure, and an overview of user interaction widgets.