Within Your First Week:
- Your job description and expected work schedule
- Your department's goals and mission
- Performance goals and expectations
- Training needed and key people to meet
- New Employee Health and Safety Orientation
- Professional ethics and confidentiality practices, if applicable
Seek out information to learn more about your department (goals, missions, organizational structure, administrative and operations procedures, manuals, protocols) by initiating conversations with your supervisor, colleagues, and HR Officer and review any orientation materials provided in your area.