With NYU's automated application system, the process for applying for jobs is fast and efficient.
- Within the application you have the opportunity to "cut and paste" your resume and cover letter or upload your resume into the system.
- Once you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation message. This verifies your application is now in the system.
- Resumes of qualified applicants will become part of our general database for future consideration, and will enable us to review qualifications as positions become available.
- If you are contacted by a Human Resources representative, you will be asked to sign the Application for Employment at the time of the interview.
- Please note that the application process is competitive. Applications are screened and only those applicants who appear to most closely fit the job requirements will be contacted for interviews. In the event you are not contacted, your resume will remain active for searches in our database for consideration for other job opportunities for one year.
- In addition to interviews, further screening is conducted for some positions. This may include testing for knowledge of specific software packages or extensive background investigations depending on the type of position.
- Should you encounter difficulty in accessing the system or should you require any further assistance, please contact PeopleLink, NYU's new integrated service center for HR, Benefits, and Payroll inquiries, at email@example.com.
- We do not accept faxed or mailed resumes.
Thank you for your interest in and applying for a position at NYU.