The Emotional Brain Institute (EBI) is a joint initiative between New York University and New York State. The goals of EBI is to understand emotions and their impact on mind and behavior, to use emotion to bridge between scientific and other academic disciplines, and to enhance public understanding of emotions and the brain (see EBI Mission). EBI members are located at the Washington Square Campus of NYU, the NYU/Langone Medical Center, and the Nathan Kline Institute (NKI) (see EBI Sites).
- 2nd Annual EBI Distinguished Scientific Lecture on March 10, 2014
- (Feb.5, 2014)Don Wilson has received the Max Mozell Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Chemical Senses
- Photos from "The Brain, the Mind, and Meditation” - Photos by Rose Meacham
- Photo gallery: Once More With Feeling: The Emotional Brain, the Actor and the Audience _ Photos by NYU Photo Bureau
- Brain, Mind, Meditation: An Event Sponsored by NYU's Emotional Brain Institute. >>> Read more
- Photo gallery: Once More With Feeling: The Emotional Brain, the Actor and the Audience
- Photos from EBI first annual EVENING OF EMOTION IN THE ARTS AND SCIENCES
- Scientific American.(Jan. 28, 2013): What Is Consciousness? Go to the video! - The Mind Body Problem: Joe‘s interview with Ned Block.