The NYU College of Dentistry is located at 345 E. 24th Street (corner of First Avenue). To schedule an appointment, please call (212) 998-9800.
Quality, affordable, comprehensive patient care is provided for all ages and all dental needs:
- General Dentistry: Comprehensive care and dental hygiene covering all phases of dentistry.
- Emergency Services/Urgent Care: Urgent care for patients with excessive bleeding, swelling, oral infection and/or trauma is provided with no appointment necessary. Patients requiring urgent care should visit Suite 207 on the second floor.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Surgical extraction of teeth and removal of diseased tissue. Services provided include surgical treatment of injuries and developmental malformations of the mouth, jaws, and related facial structures.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Pediatric dental treatment and disease prevention for children up to 14 years of age, with special facilities for newborns and infants. Services provided include sealants, fluoride treatment, athletic mouth guards, fillings, and space maintainers.
- Orthodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for children, adolescents, and adults who need braces. Visit www.nyu.edu/dental/patientinfo/orthodontics to learn more.
- Implant Dentistry: Procedures for dental implants provided.
- Endodontics: Procedures for root canals and other endodontic issues are provided.
- Periodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for patients with gum disease.
- Prosthodontics: Procedures for patients requiring crowns and bridges are provided.
- Special Needs: A wide range of treatment for special needs patients is provided.
- Aesthetic Dentistry: The Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry features current and emerging techniques in aesthetic dentistry in a setting that combines the look and feel of the finest private dental practices in New York City.
- Bluestone Center for Clinical Research: An academic Contract Research Organization (CRO) at the NYU College of Dentistry, Bluestone conducts biomedical research on pharmaceuticals, devices, emerging biotechnology, and oral health products. Visit www.bluestonecenter.org to learn about participating in clinical trials.
- NYU Oral Cancer Center: At the forefront of prevention, treatment, and care for oral cancers and precancers, the NYU Oral Cancer Center provides a Care Team of experts who specialize in head and neck surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, rehabilitation, nutrition, pain management and spiritual support. Visit www.nyuoralcancer.org to learn more and schedule an appointment.
- NYU Dental Faculty Practices: Patient care in all phases of specialty and general dentistry is provided by expert faculty in a private practice environment, on a fee-for-service basis, at locations in Greenwich Village and the NYU Medical Center.Visit NYU Dental Faculty Practice to learn more.
- NYU Nursing Faculty Practice: Nurse practitioners from the distinguished faculty of the NYU College of Nursing offer a unique blend of compassionate nursing and expert health care, including managing diabetes, hypertension and other chronic conditions, treating infections, injuries, and common colds; and administering annual physicals, immunizations, smoking cessation and weight reduction programs. Visit NYU Nursing Faculty Practice to learn more.
Please click here to read more about becoming a patient at the NYU College of Dentistry.