||SUMMER IMPORTANT DATES
Dear NYU Parents --
We hope that you have found the Next Stop NYU communications to be helpful in the planning of your student's start in late August. Just a reminder that as communications are available, PDF copies are posted on the Next Stop NYU website. Please review the dates and links available on this page to insure that you and your student are prepared for those first days at NYU and the start of the academic year. We look forward to seeing you in late August!
- 16 - Fall 2013 Tuition Statement available on NYU Electronic Suite (eSuite). For parent access, directions are available on the NYU Bursar's website at www.nyu.edu/bursar. Click on Electronic Suite.
- 22 - Fall 2013 Meal Plan Changes may be made through NYU Home. Information on dining halls and meal plan changes are available at www.nyu.edu/dining.
- 1 - Immunization and Health History Forms due. For questions about the forms, contact the NYU Student Health Center at 212-443-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7 - Fall 2013 Tuition Bill due. For information about payment plans and methods of payment, visit the Bursar's website at www.nyu.edu/bursar and click on Payment Information.
- 9 - Photo ID Deadline. Students can avoid waiting in line on Welcome Day / Move-In Day by submitting their photo in advance for their NYUCard. Details are available at email@example.com.
- 12 - Welcome Week scheduling system opens. Students can begin reviewing the hundreds of workshops and programs available throughout Welcome Week. Information is available at www.nyu.edu/welcome.
- 20 - Review and Order Textbooks through the NYU Bookstore . Students may access their list of books available through the NYU Bookstore, compare costs, and place orders for the fall. Vist www.bookstores.nyu.edu/.
- 25 - NYU Welcome Day / Move-In Day. This day compliments Residence Hall Move-In with a parent programs, an Information Fair, NYUCard pick-up, and shopping shuttles. For a listing of activities throughout the day, click here. Note that there are no general programs beyond this day for parents.
- 26 - NYU Welcome Week. For students only -- the week brings together orientation programs hosted by respective schools and more than 350 Welcome Week activities designed to introduce students to NYU, NYC and to one another.
- 3 - First Day of Classes
- 14 - Last Day to change a meal plan for Fall 2013
- 30 - Health Insurance Enrollment / Waiver Deadline
- 19 - Parents Day 2013. Registration will be available about a month prior to the day. For more information, visit www.nyu.edu/parents
WEBINARS & VIDEOS
A number of videos and live or recorded webinars -- seminars on the web - are available on the Next Stop NYU website with topics on housing, health, student communities, and more. Visit www.nyu.edu/nextstop and Click on the Webinars & Videos Tab.
Go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that the email address for which you received this email will be automatically added to the NYU Parent Email List. The list is hosted by the Student Resource Center.
Monthly newsletters will begin late August. If you haven't already, please visit the Parent Resources page at www.nyu.edu/parents.
Going forward, use the NYU StudentLink website as a "link" to important student services offices, key university dates, deadlines, and helpful information.