School Club Registration Form 2013-2014
For School Clubs, Student Governments and Student Government Standing Committees
Submit April 1 to August 31 to be Fully Registered with Student Activities for the Next Academic Year (Preferred.)
- Submit September 1 to January 31 to be Fully Registered for the Current Academic Year
- Registration process is CLOSED February 1 though March 31.
- The Student Senators Council and their standing committees, the University Committee on Student Life and their standing committees, the Inter-Greek Council and their member councils, the Inter-Residence Hall Council and their hall councils, the Program Board, the school student councils, the school clubs and the All-Square clubs are eligible to register with Student Activities.
- School student councils must recognize school clubs wanting to register with Student Activities.
- All-Square clubs should not use this form to register. See your Student Activities club advisor.
- Registration is pending until a club's official recognition by a student government can be confirmed by Student Activities.
- Providing incomplete or incorrect information or leaving fields blank will invalidate your registration.
- Club advisors must be current employees of NYU. Officers must be fully matriculated students currently enrolled in a degree program at NYU who are not on academic or judicial probation.
If you have trouble using this form, please contact the Student Activities Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org