- info on any questions about NYU recycling services
- Wagner Environmental Policy and Action, students from the Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
Washington Square CSA
- the community supported agriculture group run by the NYU Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health.
NYU Garden Shop
- dedicated to up-keeping and expanding the plant enclaves on campus.
Environmental Law Society
- ELS has, and continues to be, a great force of change in environmental policy.
NYU Green Homepage
- The official NYU page outlining the sustainability commitment of the university.
Community Energy & Con Ed Solutions
- purchase wind power for your apartment!
Sustainable South Bronx
- promoting clean air and good environmental practices in the South Bronx
- food co-ops, community supported agricultue (CSA) and local farming in New York City
- runs farmers markets in NYC, including several (Union Square, St. Mark's Church, 6th Ave and Bleecker) near the NYU campus
- advocating for the rights of bicyclists
- Brooklyn's oldest Latino based organization
- environmental justice based in Harlem
- smart transportation policies
- green energy arts and education center on the East River
Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance
- NYC water advocacy
Lower Eastside Ecology Center
- community based education in ecology, composting, recycling and more
New Yorkers for Parks
- NYC independent park watchdog
New York Industrial Renention Network
- promoting a diverse economy in NYC
Tri-State Transportation Campaign
- transportation reform in the metro area
- innovative environmental solutions: green roofs, farm to table, and waste=fuel
- environmental events listings page
Natural Resource Defense Council
Rainforest Action Network
World Wildlife Fund