G22.3033-003 Application Servers - Fall 2009
Class Signup Sheet
Please fill out and return this sheet to the instructor next week.
Note that this handout is double-sided!
Year, School, and Major:
Are you taking the class for a grade, P/NC, or auditing?
Why are you taking this class? (Please circle all those that are appropriate.)
- You have a CS background.
- You are currently a software developer.
- You are currently developing web software or maintaining a site.
- To fulfill a requirement (please list which one below).
- You would like to learn more about enterprise applications development technologies.
- Your significant other is a nerd, oops I mean a computer
programmer, and you want to find out what they're talking about.
- The class fits nicely into your schedule.
- Anyone with a strange name like Jean-Claude Franchitti has got to be a great teacher.
List your experience with using Java. (i.e.,
what Java technologies have you used?, what sort of applications have you
developed?, Java classes you took previously, etc.)
What are you hoping to learn in this class?
jcf (followed by @, then cs, then a dot, then nyu, then a dot, and then edu)