G22.3033-002 Data Mining - Spring 2010
Class Signup Sheet
Please fill out and return this sheet to the instructor next week.
Note that this handout is double-sided!
Year, School, and Major:
Are you taking the class for a grade, P/NC, or auditing?
Why are you taking this class? (Please circle all those that are appropriate.)
- You have a systems and/or management background.
- You are currently working for a company that uses data warehousing and/or data mining.
- You are currently using data warehousing and/or data mining technologies.
- To fulfill a requirement (please list which one below).
- You thought that learning about data warehousing and/or data mining would be cool.
- The class fits nicely into your schedule.
- Anyone with a strange name like Jean-Claude Franchitti has got to be a great teacher.
List your experience with using computers. (i.e. have you surfed the web,
do you have a personal computer, what sort of applications have you
used, class you took in high school etc.)
What are you hoping to learn in this class?
jcf (followed by @, then cs, then a dot, then nyu, then a dot, and then edu)