G22.2440-001 Software Engineering - Spring 2010
Class Signup Sheet
Please fill out and return this sheet to the instructor next week.
Note that this handout is double-sided!
Year, School, and Major:
Are you taking the class for a grade, P/NC, or auditing?
Why are you taking this class? (Please circle all those that are appropriate.)
- You have a CS background.
- You are currently a software developer.
- You are currently developing web software or maintaining a site.
- To fulfill a requirement (please list which one below).
- You thought that learning about Interactive Web Programming Using CGI and Java would be cool.
- Your significant other is a nerd, oops I mean a computer
programmer, and you want to find out what they're talking about.
- The class fits nicely into your schedule.
- Anyone with a strange name like Jean-Claude Franchitti has got to be a great teacher.
List your experience with using computer. (i.e. have you surfed the web,
do you have a personal computer, what sort of applications have you
used, class you took in high school etc.)
What are you hoping to learn in this class?