G22.2110-001 Programming Languages - Spring 2011
Class Signup Sheet
Please fill out and return this sheet to the instructor next week.
Note that this handout is double-sided!
Year, School, and Major:
Are you taking the class for a grade, P/NC, or auditing?
Why are you taking this class? (Please circle all those that are appropriate.)
- You have a CS background.
- You are currently a software developer.
- You are currently developing software.
- To fulfill a requirement (please list which one below).
- You thought that learning about Programming Languages would be cool.
- Your significant other is a nerd, oops I mean a computer
programmer, and you want to find out what motivates the building of software assets.
- The class fits nicely into your schedule.
- Anyone with a strange name like "Jean-Claude Franchitti" has got to be a great teacher.
List your experience with software development and programming languages?
What are you hoping to learn in this class?
Jean-Claude Franchitti, <jcf (followed by @, then cs, then a dot, then nyu
, then a dot, and then edu)>