CSCI-GA.3033-001 Innovation Processes, Techniques, and Tools - Summer 2013
Class Signup Sheet
Please fill out and return this sheet to the instructor next week.
Note that this handout is double-sided!
Year, School, and Major:
Are you taking the class for a grade, P/NC, or auditing?
Why are you taking this class? (Please circle all those that are appropriate.)
- You have a CS background.
- You are currently an innovator, software developer, or architect.
- You are currently architecting and/or developing software.
- To fulfill a requirement (please list which one below).
- You thought that learning about Innovation would be cool.
- Your significant other is a nerd, oops I mean a computer
programmer, and you want to find out what motivates the building of innovative software assets.
- The class fits nicely into your schedule.
- Anyone with a strange name like Jean-Claude Franchitti has got to be a great teacher.
List your experience with innovative business solutions?
What are you hoping to learn in this class?