CSCI-GA.2262-001 Data Communications & Networks - Spring
Class Signup Sheet
Please fill out and return this sheet to the instructor next week.
Note that this handout is double-sided!
Year, School, and Major:
Are you taking the class for a grade, P/NC, or auditing?
Why are you taking this class? (Please circle all those that are appropriate.)
- You have a CS background.
- You are currently a technical architect.
- You are currently involved in a networking project.
- To fulfill a requirement (please list which one below).
- You would like to learn more about data communications & networks and related technologies.
- Your significant other is a nerd, oops I mean an IT
specialist, and you want to find out what they're talking about.
- The class fits nicely into your schedule.
- Anyone with a strange name like Jean-Claude Franchitti has got to be a great teacher.
List your experience with Data Communications & Networks. (i.e.,
what related technologies have you used?, what sort of networks have you
developed?, related classes you took previously, etc.)
What are you hoping to learn in this class?
jcf (followed by @, then cs, then a dot, then nyu, then a dot, and then edu)