Postbaccalaureate Prehealth Studies Program Application
Please read ALL INSTRUCTIONS thoroughly before beginning the application. Failure to follow the application instructions could delay the processing of your application and result in you missing the application deadline. It is your responsibility to ensure that your application is complete and all supplemental materials have been received by the deadline. Fees are processed once received and are non-refundable.
Complete and submit the online application.
We recommend that you read through the application in its entirety before filling it out. You should draft and save your responses in a separate document first, so you can edit them there before copying and pasting into the appropriate sections of the online application. You may save your application before you complete it and return to it at a later time.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR WORK FREQUENTLY. Hitting the back button may cause you to lose your updates. Once you have submitted the online application, there is no way to edit or change the information you have provided. Make sure to keep a copy of your application for your records. If you wish to print your application, be sure to fill it out on a computer with printing capabilities.
Submit the following supplemental materials. These materials should be submitted only AFTER YOU HAVE INITIATED THE ONLINE APPLICATION. If your supplemental materials reach our office before you have begun your online application, we will not be able to match them with your file. It is your responsibility to ensure that all supplemental materials are received before the application deadline. Please allow at least three business days for processing, in addition to mailing time for materials sent in hard copy.
- The status of your online application can be viewed at any time by using the login credentials assigned when you began the application.
- Letters of recommendation and other supplementary materials are confidential. When you submit your application you waive your right of access to these materials.
- You will receive separate, automated email confirmations when we process your application fee, transcript(s), and letter of recommendation. You will also receive an email notification when your application is complete and ready for review.
- You may inquire about the status of your application components by emailing email@example.com. Please allow at least one week for mailing time (if applicable) and at least three business days for processing before inquiring about supplemental materials.
- Applications are reviewed and admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear a decision approximately six weeks from the date the review period for your cycle begins, or, if you submit after the review period begins, approximately six weeks after your application is complete.
- Deadlines are for the date of receipt, not postmark.
- Decisions are given via email only; we do not give admissions information over the phone.
Supplemental application materials that cannot be sent via email should be mailed to:
100 Washington Square East, Room 901
New York, NY 10003