The Welcome Event for all competitors will be on Saturday, May 3rd 2014 at Abu Dhabi House from 4pm-6pm.
Octo-final, Quarter-Final and Semi-Final Debates will be Sunday, May 4th, 2014 at the NYU School of Law at Furman Hall. Debaters should arrive at 11:30.
The Final Debate and Awards Ceremony will be on Monday, May 5, 2014. from 3pm-5pm in Hemmerdinger Hall, on the first floor of the Silver Center.
Information on Practice Sessions
Both non-advancing teams and advancing teams in the in-person tournament should email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appt to see their ballots and the result sheets.
Teams in the Video Submission competition may request conference call meetings and their scores electronically by emailing email@example.com.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013 GLOBAL DEBATE SWEET SIXTEEN
- Aabir Gupta/Honda Wang (NYU New York)
- Katherine Wong/Nikhil Jayawickrama (NYU London)
- Aashay Sheth/Sakshi Bhoolathai (NYU New York)
- Isabelle Klinghoffer/Nathaniel White (NYU New York)
- Andres Rodriquez/ Juan Beltran (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- Matt Dunay/Abhi Elisetty (NYU New York)
- Morgante Pell/Daniel Brown (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- Raeesa Munshi /Arun V Selvaraju (NYU New York)
- Aziz Ali/Eric Reinemann (NYU New York)
- Anna Bryce Flowe/Kristine Itliong (NYU New York)
- Rah-Krishan Mistry/Benjamin Leb (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- Willis Plummer/ Peiran Zhang (NYU New York)
- William Lee/Ying Jing Sun (NYU New York)
- Souhail Wardi/Derara Hailegeorgis (NYU AbuDhabi)
- Xiaomei Wu & Meike Radler (NYU Berlin)
- Samantha Molozanov/Alex Kamath (NYU New York)