Registration is now open.
Preliminary Debates will be held on February 28th, 2014 in the Silver Center in New York from 9:30-3pm. Registration confirmation will be at 9am in Hemmerdinger Hall.
Global Video submissions can be submitted now through Friday February 7th.
The top teams from the preliminary tournament and the top video submissions from other global sites will reduce the field to a "Sweet 16." to be announced on or before March 7th, 2014.
Octo-final, Quarter-Final and Semi-Final Debates will be Sunday, May 4th, 2014 in the Kimmel Center for Student Life.
The Final Debate and Awards Ceremony will be on Monday, May 5, 2014. from 3pm-5pm in Hemmerdinger Hall, on the first floor of the Silver Center.
Information on Practice Sessions
Training sessions and partner matching will begin in the second week of October 2013.
Please like the NYU Global Debate Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Both non-advancing teams and advancing teams in the in-person tournament should email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appt to see their ballots and the result sheets.
Teams in the Video Submission competition may request conference call meetings and their scores electronically by emailing email@example.com.
Private sessions by appt, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013 GLOBAL DEBATE SWEET SIXTEEN
- Aabir Gupta/Honda Wang (NYU New York)
- Katherine Wong/Nikhil Jayawickrama (NYU London)
- Aashay Sheth/Sakshi Bhoolathai (NYU New York)
- Isabelle Klinghoffer/Nathaniel White (NYU New York)
- Andres Rodriquez/ Juan Beltran (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- Matt Dunay/Abhi Elisetty (NYU New York)
- Morgante Pell/Daniel Brown (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- Raeesa Munshi /Arun V Selvaraju (NYU New York)
- Aziz Ali/Eric Reinemann (NYU New York)
- Anna Bryce Flowe/Kristine Itliong (NYU New York)
- Rah-Krishan Mistry/Benjamin Leb (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- Willis Plummer/ Peiran Zhang (NYU New York)
- William Lee/Ying Jing Sun (NYU New York)
- Souhail Wardi/Derara Hailegeorgis (NYU AbuDhabi)
- Xiaomei Wu & Meike Radler (NYU Berlin)
- Samantha Molozanov/Alex Kamath (NYU New York)