For general inquiries about the Expository Writing Program or to make an appointment with a Director, contact:
Expository Writing Program (EWP)
New York University
411 Lafayette, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10003
Telephone: (212) 998-8860
FAX: 212 995-4376
To make an appointment with the Writing Center (you must come in person to make your first appointment, but can telephone for subsequent appointments), contact:
- Pat C. Hoy II, Director, Expository Writing Program
- Denice Martone, Associate Director: International courses, transfer credits
- Darlene Forrest, Director of Faculty Development: Teaching development, educational activities
- Stephen Donatelli, Director of Writing in the Disciplines: Writing-intensive course development, discipline-specific faculty consultations.
- William Morgan, Director of the Writing Center: Writing Center activities, Writing Proficiency exam.
- Christine Jensch, Program Administrator, EWP
Telephone: 212 998-8865
- Ingrid Nunez, Administrative Aide, EWP
Telephone: 212 998-3703
- Joanna Mendoza, Administrative Aide, Writing Center
Telephone: 212 998-8861
- Richard Larson, Administrative Aide, NYU-Poly
Telephone: 718 260-3299
- Christopher Cappelluti, Administrative Aide, EWP
Telephone: 212 998-8867
See EWP Teachers for biographies of our faculty.