For general inquiries about the Expository Writing Program or to make an appointment with a Director, contact:
Expository Writing Program (EWP)
New York University
411 Lafayette, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Telephone: (212) 998-8860
FAX: 212 995-4376
To make an appointment with the Writing Center at the Washington Square campus (you must come in person to make your first appointment, but can telephone for subsequent appointments), contact:
- Darlene Forrest, Acting Director, EWP
Director of Faculty Development: Teaching development, educational activities
- Denice Martone, Associate Director: International courses, transfer credits
- Stephen Donatelli, Director of Writing in the Disciplines: Writing-intensive course development, discipline-specific faculty consultations.
- William Morgan, Director of the Writing Center: Writing Center activities, Writing Proficiency exam.
- Christine Jensch, Program Administrator, EWP
Telephone: 212 998-8865
- Richard Larson, Program Administrator, NYU-Poly
Telephone: 718 260-3299
- Isabella Messina, Administrative Aide, EWP
Telephone: 212 998-3703
- Joanna Mendoza, Administrative Aide, Writing Center
Telephone: 212 998-8861
- Christopher Cappelluti, Administrative Aide, EWP
Telephone: 212 998-8867
See EWP Teachers for biographies of our faculty.