The Wasserman Center is committed to providing service to specialized groups of people in relation to their career goals. Click on the following links for more information on these partnerships:
- Diversity Programs - The Wasserman Center is devoted to promoting diversity and how that will translate to the work-place.
- Global Career Resources - Whether you are working abroad or wanting to work overseas, the Wasserman Center can guide you to relevant resources and opportunities abroad.
- Graduate Student Services - The Wasserman Center assists master's and doctoral students as they plan their career and begin their search for employment. We are committed to providing quality programs and resources that empower individuals and connect the NYU community with diverse learning experiences and career opportunities.
- International Students - Find tailored resources to assist you in navigating and succeeding in your job search. Resources include a list of employers who historically sponsor H1B visas, articles and job search tips for international students.
- Liberal Arts Students - We believe liberal arts students have a unique skill set that will help them be successful after graduation. As a result, the Wasserman Center has teamed up with academic departments and employers to offer numerous special events throughout the year.
- NYU LEADS - This individualized program is intended to develop and support all NYU students as they work towards achieving their future professional goals. The five areas of emphasis are: Learn, Empower, Act, Discover and Succeed.
- Peace Corps Recruiter - Interested in learning more about working for the Peace Corps? Meet with our on-campus recruiter to find out more.
- Peer Education - Peer Educators are trained NYU student leaders who obtain specialized knowledge and conduct education and outreach programs in collaboration with the university. Learn more about what the Wasserman Peers are up to and how you can be involved!
- Pre-Health and Post-Bac Students - Check out the opportunities and resources available specifically for students in these programs.
NYU School-Specific Career Services Offices
Students from the following schools are encouraged to use the resources at the Wasserman Center and also at their school's career center.