Co-Sponsorship or Off-Site Event Request
The Wasserman Center collaborates with NYU students, faculty, staff, and administrators in the following two ways: 1) by co-sponsoring a pre-existing Wasserman event / seminar; 2) by requesting a special off-site (outside of the Wasserman Center) workshop or overview of Wasserman services. We hope to be a visible presence and valuable resource in and around the NYU Community, and look forward to working with you!
For Co-Sponsorship Only
Co-sponsorship is defined as helping Wasserman staff with the marketing of a particular event or seminar to your particular constituents, such as the members of your club or the residents of your floor and/or building.
For Special Off-Site Requests OnlyTerms for off-site requests:
- Pre-registration is required. At least 20 students must be guaranteed for each event
- Requests must be made 3 weeks prior to event to secure coverage
- Events cannot take place on holidays or when the university is closed
- We cannot accommodate requests for events that end later than 7pm
- Approval of request must be granted before event is marketed and publicized
- Note: If pre-registration does not meet requirements, students will be referred to individual counseling appointments." and then delete that line from the bottom of the page
For Resident Assistants
Please contact Courtney Hirsch at (212) 998-4205.
Note: If pre-registration does not meet requirements, students will be referred to individual counseling appointments.