List Your Job & Register for Career Fairs on NYU CareerNet
The NYU Wasserman Center for Career
Development’s job search site (NYU CareerNet) is
managed by NACElink. NACElink is a new
collaboration that brings together the best
of the National Association of Colleges and
Employers (NACE), DirectEmployers
Association, and Symplicity Corporation, an
advanced technology provider for higher
education and government. As always,
employers will enjoy integrated accounts -
your single password continues to work no
matter where you choose to log in to the
system - and multiple job postings can be
submitted from any NACElink website.
We are delighted that you are considering hiring NYU students and alumni. To register for an employer account and post your job/internship opportunity or register for a career fair please follow the instructions below.
To register for an employer account:
- Click on Register for the First Time in the Employer Log-In box.
- Complete the Employer Registration profile template and submit.
- Once your Employer Registration information has been approved by the Wasserman Center (within 24 hours), you will receive a password via email.
To post a job or internship to NYU CareerNet (no fees):
- Use the login area at the top of this page
- Enter your email address as your username and enter the password you were sent via email and log in.
- To post your job or internship to NYU for free, click on Create an NYU Job Posting.
- You can begin to complete the job posting template.
- Your position will be available to NYU students and alumni within 24 hours on NYU CareerNet, a password protected, on-line database of jobs and internships.
Please be aware that there is also the option to create a "Multi-School Posting" through NACElink. There is a fee associated with this service. Please refer any questions about NACElink postings to https://onestop.nacelink.com/index.php?op=contact_us or email directly:email@example.com.
To post a position for MBA students only, please visit the at Stern Office of Career Development.
To register for a career fair:
- Please follow the instructions above to register an employer account.
- When creating your account for the first time, you must select Career Fair in the Services Requested section of your registration page.
- To register for a career fair, please log in to your NYU CareerNet account.
- Click the Events tab.
- Click the Register button beside the career fair you would like to attend.
- Federal Internship Guidelines (FLSA)
- US Department of Justice Screening Best Practices
- NACE Position Statement on U.S. Internships
- NACElink Participating Schools
- DirectEmployers Association Members
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- DirectEmployers Privacy Statement
NOTE: A Message About Social Media The Wasserman Center is committed to protecting privacy rights of our students. Because of this commitment, we want to ensure that employers know that we warn students about fraudulent job postings, and advise our students against providing their login information for their social media profiles to potential or existing employers. If you wish to have a more in depth discussion about our policies, please contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.