New York University CareerNet
How to Register
Most NYU students already have an NYU CareerNet account.* To verify your account, please return to the NYU CareerNet student login page and click "Forgot username or password." Enter your username (NetID@nyu.edu), and your password will be sent to this email address.
If you do not receive an email with your password, you do not have an NYU CareerNet account. To obtain an NYU CareerNet account, please email email@example.com from your nyu.edu email address with your:
- Full Name
- Net ID (your NYU email login id)
- University ID # (your 8 digit "N" number)
- Expected graduation month and year
- Degree and Major
- Phone Number
A confirmation email along with your username and password will be sent to you once your account has been activated.
Please call 212-998-4730 with any questions.
*Note: Non-credit professional certificate students are not eligible for NYU CareerNet accounts
Return to the NYU CareerNet Login
Alumni can obtain access to NYU CareerNet by contacting our reception desk in person or by phone at 212-998-4730 during office hours. Alumni are eligible forvarying levels of access to our job-system. View information on service packages
If you are a student or alumni and have already registered for a NYU CareerNet account, log in
About NYU CareerNet
The NACElink Network is a new collaboration,
bringing together the best of the National
Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE),
DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity
Corporation, an advanced technology provider
for higher education and government.
These changes mean that NYU CareerNet and NYU
InterviewNet will offer enhanced functionality,
including a faster, easier-to-navigate
We hope you will find these exciting changes facilitate your job and internship search, and make it easier for you to connect to The Wasserman Center for Career Development and our affiliated employers.
When applying for jobs in NYU CareerNet:
- Send a complete cover letter (approximately 3-4 paragraphs) and resume. Employers have reported that they will not consider resumes without cover letters. Note: Cover letters are not required for InterviewNet resume submissions unless otherwise stated in the job listing.
- Upload your resume and cover letter as a Word document. If the uploaded file is a pdf then the system is unable to convert it and documents often come up blank in the system.
- Before you begin your job search, review the Resume Basics Checklist
* Non-credit professional certificate students are not eligible for NYU CareerNet accounts