How to View/Print Your 1098-T:
- Students have a single sign-on to the NYU eSuite through the Albert Student Center via NYUHome. A student's NetID and password are required.
- Once in the Albert Student Center, the student clicks on the “VIEW BURSAR ACCOUNT”link, located under the Finances section.
- This will link the student to the secure eSuite website.
- On the eSuite front page, scroll down to the 1098-T Statement section and click the blue "VIEW" link. (Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off)
- Or select the "eBills" tab (at the top of the page).
- Once on the eBills page, scroll down to the 1098T Tax Statement section (located at the bottom half of the page), and click the blue "VIEW" link.
- A printable 1098-T PDF will display. (Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off)
Please note that if you attempt to load the form and the fields are all blank, you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 or higher to view the document. For security reasons, the 1098-T cannot be viewed in a browser preview utility.
If you are using Google Chrome as your Browser to view the 1098-T, or a MAC, the Adobe Reader needs to be installed and enabled. The 1098-T cannot be viewed using the Chrome PDF viewer or the Apple Preview utility to view the 1098-T PDF; you will need to use Acrobat Reader.
Please make sure your browser Pop-Up blocker is turned off. To turn off click “Tools,” then click “Options” or Internet Options.”
NYU eSuite works best with Internet Explorer 7.0 or Firefox 2.0 and Safari 3.0 browsers.
Note: If there is no 1098-T form or "1098-T Tax Statement" section listed in the "eBills" tab of the NYU eSuite, you may not be eligible to receive a 1098-T form.