How to View Your Summer 2013 Current Account Balance:
(via the NYU eSuite):
- Log into NYUHome and click the ACADEMICS TAB
- Click the ALBERT LOGIN button
- Click the NYU HOUSING PAYMENTS link
- On the Transfer to the NYU Office of the Bursar Electronic Suite (eSuite) page: select the link "Click here to continue to the NYU Office of the Bursar eSuite."
- Click the VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY button.
How to pay Summer Housing with eCheck:
- Once in the NYU eSuite, click the PAYMENTs tab at the top of the page or the green "MAKE A PAYMENT" button on the front page.
- Select the “Make a Payment” button again.
- Click inside the circle of the “Current account balance.” There’s a blank box next to the amount, click in the box and fill the amount you would like to pay. Click the “Continue” button.
- At Payment Method, click arrow for “drop down box,” and select “Electronic checking.”
- Click the green “Select Button” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter Checking Account Routing number, and Checking Account number. Do not use the “Option to Save.
- After you read the Terms and Conditions, the check box is at the bottom of the page.
- Once that is clicked, the green “Submit” button will appear. You can also click on the blue links below “Print Agreement” or Terms and Conditions” to print for your records.
- Confirmation and print Receipt
Personal Check Payment:
If you are paying by personal check, the check must be payable to New York University in U.S. currency and be drawn on a bank in the U.S. Please write your student ID number on your check. Postdated checks will not be accepted.
Please mail check only to (please write NYUID on check):
New York University
General P.O. Box 30826
New York, NY 10087-0826
New York University
Office of the Bursar
Attention: Student Accounts Department
105 East 17th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10003
If a check is returned, the student will be charged a $20.00 returned check fee and a $25.00 late payment fee. Students will also be prevented from using paper/electronic personal checks in the future.
How to make your Summer 2013 Housing eDeposit:
If you recently applied for Summer 2013 Housing and need to make your eDeposit, it can be made online via the NYU eSuite.
*Once in the NYU eSuite, click the eDeposits Tab.
- Deposit instructions for NYU students and non-NYU students are found below.
Non-NYU students and matriculated NYU students access the NYU eSuite through the following navigation:
access NYU eSuite via the Housing Payments link in NYU Home (See additional payment info below in the Non-NYU student section)
Matriculated NYU students:
who were enrolled in Fall, Spring or Summer classes) access NYU eSuite via the Albert Student Center:
- Once in Albert Student Center, click the View Bursar Account link in the Finances section. (See additional info below in the NYU Student section)
- Click here for NYU student eDeposit instructions
- How students can invite parents to access eSuite and make payment