Online "Perkins and Institutional Loan" Exit Interviews (for Graduating Students)
*The information and instructions contained on this web page is only for NYU students who are either graduating or separating from NYU and also have received a Federal Perkins or Institutional Loans directly from NYU.
*For all other types of loans please visit the Office of Financial Aid .
Office of Loan Servicing
- The website page is for New York University graduating students and alumni and former students.
- The NYU Loan Servicing office is responsible for all current and defaulted Perkins, Nursing & Health Professions and Institutional Loans for the university.
- For all other types of loans please visit the Office of Financial Aid .
- 2013 Graduating students can complete their online Perkins Loan exit interview.
In accordance with University rules and regulations from the U.S. Department of Education which govern these loans;
Each student granted a Federal Perkins or Institutional loan must complete an exit interview prior to graduation or soon after separation. Do not consider the completion of any other exit interview that you may have done at your school to be a duplicate of this Perkins loan exit interview notice.
Completion of this Perkins or Institutional Loan Exit Interview is Mandatory
The interview will serve a two-fold purpose:
- To give you the latest information concerning your rights and obligations as a participant in your particular federal or institutional loan program.
- To clear you for the purpose of awarding your degree.
The Perkins or Institutional Loan Exit Interview can be completed online:
In the event that you do not have access to the internet you may visit our office to complete your Perkins or Institutional Exit Interview on our system. Please call (212) 998-2850 to schedule an appointment. You may also contact our office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you and we wish you much success in your future endeavors.