The Bursar's Office is offering an emergency personal check cashing service to NYU students enrolled in credit courses. This service is not available to SCPS Non-Credit students.
The following check cashing policies apply:
- Personal checks of up to $50.00 per day may be cashed at the Bursar's Office located at 25 West 4th Street.
- A valid New York University I.D. card must be presented at the cashier's window.
- Checks to be cashed must be payable either to:
- The student (will require the student's endorsement)
- If a check is returned, the student will be charged a $20.00 returned check fee and will be prevented from cashing future personal checks.