Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Stop Payment Request

Placing a stop payment on a student refund check:

If you have not received your refund check in the mail, you may request for a stop payment and re-issue of the check by completing the following form:

Submitting the form:

  1. Fax – (212) 998-2817
  2. Scan and email –
  3. In person – 25 W4th Street, Bursar’s Office

Please allow up to 5 business days for the refund to be re-issued. Forms that are not signed will not be processed.