The registration process is complete and your registration is official when you pay your bill and are "financially cleared". If you have enrolled for classes but do not meet the payment deadline date, your class reservations will be cancelled and you must re-register.
Please note that you may experience some difficulty in trying to re-register for selected courses once your class reservations have been canceled. To avoid the possibility of your selected courses being closed, we strongly recommend that you meet the payment deadline and verify your financial clearance by logging onto the Albert Student Center via NYUHome.
How to Verify if You Are Financially Cleared
All students should check their financial clearance by logging on to Albert Student Center via NYUHome (https://home.nyu.edu). NYUHome validates your access based on your NetID.
- Log into NYUHome and click the ACADEMICS TAB
- Click the ALBERT LOGIN button
- Click the STUDENT CENTER link
- Once in the Albert Student Center, review the Holds section. If you are not financially cleared, there will be a message "Not Financially Cleared." *Note: After making your payment, please allow one business day for the “Not Financially Cleared” hold to be removed from your Holds section.
- To view your account balance, click on the VIEW BURSAR ACCOUNT link located under the Finances section. This will link you to the secure eSuite website. Once in the NYU eSuite, click the VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY button.
The act of registering generates related tuition charges for which you are financially responsible. Even if no payment is due, you must officially drop or withdraw from course(s) before the first day of class in order to cancel all charges incurred by registering. Otherwise as a registered student, you will be subject to the NYU Refund Policy regardless of whether or not payment has been submitted.
Paying the Account Balance
The balance due on your Electronic bill can be paid with electronic checks, personal checks, bank drafts, and/or money orders. If your account requires payment by certified check or money order, you may not make payment by electronic check.