New York University will extend credit to students who present written authorization from a third party/sponsoring company (parents and relatives are not considered Third Parties) for payment of tuition and/or fees on their organization or corporate letterhead. Please note, We do not extend credit for third party payments that are contingent upon course completion or a specific grade.
All letters are subject to review and must include the following information:
- Students name
- Student ID number
- Semester(s)/Academic Year covered
- Number of points or course work covered
- Dollar or percentage limit (tuition and/or fees) if applicable
- Sponsoring company's name, billing address, contact person and telephone number
Completed letters can be faxed to our office at (212) 998-2817.
Methods of Payment:
- Checks or Wire Transfers only
- Please note: We do not accept Credit Card Payments
The extension of credit by the University for an anticipated third party payment does not relieve a student from any financial responsibilities to New York University. If payment is not received from the third party, a student will be held liable for all charges and any interest that may have accrued on their account.
All Third Party checks should be made payable to New York University and sent to:
New York University
Office of the Bursar
105 East 17th Street, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10003
ATTN: Third Party Payment Administrator