Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

The balance due on your Statement of Account can be paid with electronic checks, personal checks, bank drafts, money orders, and/or wire transfers. If your account requires payment by certified check or money order, you may not make payment by electronic check.

*Please Note: Credit Cards are no longer accepted as a method of paying charges on your student bill as of December 1, 2010. Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions