- The Fall 2013 Deferred Payment Plan is available via eSuite. Log onto eSuite and click the "Payment Plans" tab.
- The initial 50% payment will be due by the Fall semester payment deadline (Undergraduate students -- August 7, 2013, and Graduate students -- September 19, 2013)
- The remaining installment payments will be due on October 14, 2013 (25% installment due) and November 11, 2013 (25% installment due)
- This plan is available to students who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in Fall 2013 courses and/or Housing.
- Without a previously unsatisfactory University credit record.
- Not in arrears (past due) for any University charge or loan.
- The plan includes a non-refundable application fee of $50.00, which is to be included with the initial payment on the payment due date.
- If payment is not made in full by the final installment due date (November 11, 2013), interest at a rate of 1% per month on the unpaid balance will be assessed.
- A late payment fee $25 dollars will be assessed each time a payment is late.
- Due on August 7, 2013 for Undergraduate students
- Due on September 19, 2013 for Graduate students
- "How to Enroll" screens (PDF)
The Deferred Payment Plan allows you to pay 50% of the net balance due for the Fall 2013 semester by the payment deadline, and defer the remaining 50% to be paid later in the term.
Terms and Conditions of the Plan:
The Fall 2013 Deferred payment plan installment dates:
Fall payment deadline:
|Second Payment||October 14, 2013|
|Final payment||November 11, 2013|
How to Enroll in the Deferred Payment Plan in eSuite:
Once in NYU eSuite click the "PAYMENT PLANS" tab.
1. Log into NYUHome using your NYU Net ID and Password.
2. Click the ACADEMICS tab, then click ALBERT LOGIN
3. Click the STUDENT CENTER link
4. Once in the Albert Student Center, click on the “VIEW BURSAR ACCOUNT” link located under the Finances menu. Next, select the link "Click here to continue to the NYU Office of the Bursar eSuite” link, which will link to the secure eSuite website.
5. Click on the "PAYMENT PLANS" tab at the top of the page.
6. Click the green "ENROLL NOW" button.
7. Choose the "FALL 2013" term and click the "SELECT" button.
8. Review the plan details and click the "CONTINUE" button.
9. The balance for the current term and the initial 50% payment displays. (*Please note: arrears must be paid separately and before enrolling in the online plan)
10. Click the "DISPLAY PAYMENT SCHEDULE" button.
*If your initial payment is paid by wire transfer, paper check, cash, tuition remission or a 3rd party sponsor credit, the payment is displayed in the paid portion of the schedule.
11. Select whether you would like to set up an automatic payment for the October 14, 2013 and November 11, 2013 installments. You must select either "YES" or "NO" to the automatic payment question.
* PLEASE NOTE: If you choose "YES" to SETUP AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS, and additional charges are added your account after you initially signed up for the plan, a higher amount will be automatically deducted from your checking account on the semester installment due dates (For Fall 2013: October 14, 2013 and November 11, 2013). Additional charges may include but are not limited to changes in class enrollment, financial aid, housing, meal plan and health insurance).
12. Review the plan information and click the "CONTINUE" button.
13. At the "SELECT PAYMENT METHOD" section, click the arrow for the drop down box and select "NEW ELECTRONIC CHECK" or your previously SAVED eCheck information. Enter your routing and U.S. checking account number, and click the "CONTINUE" button
15. After you read and review the "PAYMENT PLAN AGREEMENT," there is a check box at the bottom of the page. Once the box is selected, the green "CONTINUE" button will appear. You can also PRINT the agreement.
16. After you read and review the "PAYMENT AGREEMENT," there is a check box at the bottom of the page. Once the box is selected, the green "CONTINUE" button will appear. You can also PRINT the agreement.
17. If you have authorized to SETUP AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS for the October 14, 2013 and November 11, 2013 installments, you will need to read and review the TERMS and CONDITIONS. Once the box is selected, the green "CONTINUE" button will appear. You can also PRINT the agreement.
18. You will be emailed a payment confirmation and a message about successfully enrolling in the payment plan. If you signed up for AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS, you will receive an additional email about your future installments.
*After enrollment, the Deferred Payment Plan details can be viewed by clicking the "PAYMENT PLANS" tab.