- The Summer 2013 Deferred Payment plan is available on eSuite. Once in eSuite, click the "PAYMENT PLANS" tab.
- The initial 50% summer payment will be due on May 17, 2013, and the remaining 50% installment will be due on June 19, 2013.
- The last day to enroll in the Summer Deferred Payment plan will be May 22, 2013.
- Enolled in Summer 2013 courses and/or Summer 2013 Housing
- Without a previously unsatisfactory university credit record
- Not in arrears (past due) for any University charge or loan
- The plan includes a non-refundable application fee of $50.00, which is to be included with the initial payment on the payment due date.
- If payment is not made in full by the final installment due date (June 19, 2013), interest at a rate of 1% per month on the unpaid balance will be assessed.
- A late payment fee $25 dollars will be assessed each time a payment is late.
- "How to Enroll" screens (PDF)
Deferred Payment Plan -- Summer 2013:
The Deferred Payment Plan allows you to pay 50% of the net balance due for the Summer 2013 semester by the payment deadline, and defer the remaining 50% to be paid later in the term on June 19, 2013. This plan is available to students who meet the following eligibility requirements:
Terms and Conditions of the Plan:
The Summer 2013 Deferred payment plan installment dates are:
Summer payment deadline:
May 17, 2013
|Final payment||June 19, 2013|
1. Students with an outstanding prior balance will be prevented from enrolling in the Summer 2013 Deferred Payment plan. In order to remove this hold, you will be required to pay the balance (using the "MAKE A PAYMENT" button). Once a full payment is made, you will be able to enroll in the payment plan the following business day. Please contact us at (212) 998-2806 if you have further questions.
You must LOGOUT of eSuite and log back in, in order to view your payment.
Please note that when enrolling in the payment plan the "payment amount due now" will be processed immediately. Please ensure that all funds are available prior to submitting your payment. Please understand that all electronic payments require a US personal checking account routing number and account number. All other accounts do not qualify.
2. It is recommended that your initial Summer 2013 payment is paid by eCheck. If you have paid your Summer 2013 semester by wire transfer, paper check, cash, tuition remission or a third party sponsor credit, you must wait for the payment to post on your account BEFORE you can enroll in the deferred payment plan in eSuite. Paper deferred payment plan forms are no longer available.
3. If you have WAIVED HEALTH INSURANCE and are waiting for it to be reversed on your account, you can enroll in the plan and the insurance credit will be deducted from your next installment. If you previously waived health insurance for this 2012-2013 academic year, no further action is required.
4. Each semester this plan is used, a separate online enrollment is required.
5. *If you choose "YES" to SETUP AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS, and additional charges are added your account after you initially signed up for the plan, a higher amount will be automatically deducted from your checking account on the semester installment due dates (For Summer 2013: June 19, 2013). Additional charges may include but are not limited to changes in class enrollment, financial aid, housing, meal plan and health insurance).
For additional information please contact the Office of the Bursar at (212) 998-2806.
How to Enroll in the Deferred Payment Plan in eSuite:
Once in NYU eSuite click the "PAYMENT PLANS" tab.
1. Log into NYUHome using your NYU Net ID and Password.
2. Click the ACADEMICS tab, then click ALBERT LOGIN
3. Click the STUDENT CENTER link
4. Once in the Albert Student Center, click on the “VIEW BURSAR ACCOUNT” link located under the Finances menu. Next, select the link "Click here to continue to the NYU Office of the Bursar eSuite” link, which will link to the secure eSuite website.
5. Click on the "PAYMENT PLANS" tab at the top of the page.
6. Click the green "ENROLL NOW" button.
7. Choose the "SUMMER 2013" term and click the "SELECT" button.
8. Review the plan details and click the "CONTINUE" button.
9. The balance for the current term and the initial 50% payment displays. (*Please note: arrears must be paid separately and before enrolling in the online plan)
10. Click the "DISPLAY PAYMENT SCHEDULE" button.
*If your initial payment is paid by wire transfer, paper check, cash, tuition remission or a 3rd party sponsor credit, the payment is displayed in the paid portion of the schedule.
11. Select whether you would like to set up an automatic payment for the June 19, 2013 installment. You must select either "YES" or "NO" to the automatic payment question.
* PLEASE NOTE: If you choose "YES" to SETUP AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS, and additional charges are added your account after you initially signed up for the plan, a higher amount will be automatically deducted from your checking account on the semester installment due date (For Summer 2013: June 19, 2013). Additional charges may include but are not limited to changes in class enrollment, financial aid, housing, meal plan and health insurance).
12. Review the plan information and click the "CONTINUE" button.
13. At the "SELECT PAYMENT METHOD" section, click the arrow for the drop down box and select "NEW ELECTRONIC CHECK" or your previously SAVED eCheck information. Enter your routing and U.S. checking account number, and click the "CONTINUE" button
15. After you read and review the "PAYMENT PLAN AGREEMENT," there is a check box at the bottom of the page. Once the box is selected, the green "CONTINUE" button will appear. You can also PRINT the agreement.
16. After you read and review the "PAYMENT AGREEMENT," there is a check box at the bottom of the page. Once the box is selected, the green "CONTINUE" button will appear. You can also PRINT the agreement.
17. If you have authorized to SETUP AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS for the June 19 installment, you will need to read and review the TERMS and CONDITIONS. Once the box is selected, the green "CONTINUE" button will appear. You can also PRINT the agreement.
18. You will be emailed a payment confirmation and a message about successfully enrolling in the payment plan. If you signed up for AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS, you will receive an additional email about your future installments.
*After enrollment, the Deferred Payment Plan details can be viewed by clicking the "PAYMENT PLANS" tab.