How to Invite Parents/Authorized Users to access eSuite:
- Students access their eSuite account, by logging onto the Albert Student Center via NYUHome. A student's NYU Net ID and Password are required.
- Once in the Albert Student Center, the student clicks on the “View Bursar Account” link, located under the "Finances" menu. This will link the student to the secure eSuite website.
- After logging onto the eSuite website, students can select the “My Account” tab (at the top of the page), and then click the “Authorized Users” link.
- The student then enters their parents’ or authorized users’ email addresses.
- Each parent or authorized user will then receive two email notifications with instructions on how to set up his/her individual eSuite account — with a Login name and Password. After parents/authorized users enroll, they will be notified each time a new billing statement is available.