NYU Electronic Suite (eSuite) for eBills,
eChecks, eRefunds and payment plans
eSuite is an integrated eBill and eCheck web portal, which provides students and their invited parents/authorized users with the following services:
- View the student’s electronic bill
- View recent account activity in real-time
- Make an electronic check payment towards a student account (Optional)
- Save electronic check payment information (Optional)
- Enroll for the Deferred Payment Plan
- Sign up for eRefunds (for students only): direct deposit information
New Incoming Students:
All students who enroll for Fall semester courses will receive an email on July 16, 2013, at their official NYU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org ), notifying them to log onto the NYU eSuite to view a bill for tuition, fees, and housing. The eBill notification will ONLY be sent to this address. At this time, invited parents/authorized users will also receive an eBill notification.
Students enrolling for courses after the July billing date will receive this e-mail notification a few days after registering.
If you were awarded Financial Aid and do not see it on your Bursar bill, please verify:
- You have accepted your awards (In the Albert Student Center > Finances Section > Accept/Decline Financial Aid)
- There are no outstanding items in your
Albert Student Center "To Do List." (Albert Student Center > To Do List)
To keep you and your parents prepared and on track for a smooth arrival at NYU, visit the University's NextStop NYU website.
Students can access their eSuite account via a single sign-on.
1. Log onto the Albert Student Center using their NYU Net ID and Password.
2. Click the ACADEMICS tab, then click ALBERT LOGIN
3. Click the STUDENT CENTER link
4. Once in the Albert Student Center, click on the “View Bursar Account” link located under the Finances menu. This will link to the secure eSuite website.
Students can also invite parents/authorized users to access your eSuite account (see instructions).
eSuite is the official means of generating tuition bills. Each time a bill is generated, you are notified at your NYUHome email address (email@example.com); the e-bill notification will ONLY be sent to this address and to your invited parents/authorized users.
Current Activity Information:
*Please Note: The Electronic bill is a monthly billing statement, and you will only receive an Electronic bill if you have a balance on your account. If you recently registered for additional courses, the account charges may not be reflected on your Electronic bill. It will be reflected in your next Electronic bill, if you have an outstanding balance.
*However students and parents can view real-time account activity through the eSuite:
- View Activity" (found under the My Account tab), or
- Account Activity since your Last Statement (found under the eBill tab)