Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

The balance due on your Statement of Account can be paid with electronic checks (if you have a U.S. bank account), wire transfers, personal checks, bank drafts, and/or money orders. If your account requires payment by certified check or money order, you may not make payment by electronic check.

Back to main page