Paying Tuition is EZ (easy) with E-check!
A convenient way to pay your tuition balance is online by using an Electronic check. Students and parents can make payments through the NYU eSuite. Paying your bill by an electronic check will post to your student account immediately, and will initiate the transfer of funds from your bank account within one to two business days. This service is free of cost.
*Parents must be invited to create an eSuite account in order to make Electronic check payments towards a student's balance.
How Students pay by Electronic check:
- Students log onto NYU eSuite via the Albert Student Center to make Electronic check payments
- Once in the Albert Student Center, click the View Bursar Account link, located Finances menu.
- Pay Fall, Spring or Summer tuition and past due balances
How Parents and Authorized Users can pay by Electronic check:
- E-check login for Parents and Authorized User
(Parents must be invited by the student to create an eSuite account in order to make
Electronic check payments)
Benefits of E-checking:
- 24/7 available access: You can pay your bill online from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Convenience: No waiting on lines, no stamps, no licking the envelope.
- Reliable and Faster: Your payments are applied to your account faster, eliminating the 3 to 10 day check mailing time.
- Security: E-check is safe and secure. Your check cannot become lost or stolen.
- Avoid Late Fees: Bypass late fees, by e-checking your tuition and fees payments.
Please have the following information available before you proceed:
- Amount due
- Check Information
- Bank Routing Number (the nine digit number between the two colons on the bottom left of your check)
- Checking account number
Before the payment process is complete, the system will:
- Inform you of the total amount that will be debited from your checking account.
- Allow you to confirm the information provided.
- Allow you to print a confirmation and receive an e-mail confirmation of payment.
Only checking accounts with U.S. financial institutions may be used for making payments. If a check is returned, the student will be charged a $20.00 returned check fee and a $25.00 late payment fee. Students will also be prevented from using paper/electronic personal checks in the future.