How will I receive my bill?
Tuition bills are generated through the NYU eSuite system.
New York University has an electronic bill and payment system for Student Financial Services.
The eSuite is an integrated e-bill and e-payment web portal, which provides students and parents with the following services:
- View the student’s electronic bill
- View recent account activity in real-time
- Make an electronic check payment towards a student account (Optional)
Here's how it works:
Each time a bill is generated, an e-mail will be sent to your official NYUHome e-mail address (email@example.com). Please note: It will only be sent to the NYUHome e-mail address.
NYUAD students and parents can log into the NYU Electronic Suite (eSuite):
- Student Login
- Parent/Authorized User Login
- Steps to Invite Parents to eSuite
(Students have a single sign-on to the NYU eSuite through the Albert Student Center via NYUHome. A student's NetID and password are required.)
(Students must invite a parent/authorized user before the parent/authorized user can create an eSuite account)
*Please Note: Since we are launching a newly enhanced system, even if parents/authorized users already have an e-bill account, students must still
RE-INVITE them to create a new Electronic Suite (eSuite) account.
*Also, parents must be invited to create an eSuite account in order to make
Electronic check payments towards your balance.
Login Info for E-bills prior to April 2011:
Students and invited parents can still access the former NYU E-bill site to reference e-bills generated prior to April 2011:
How to View my E-bill?
- You may have trouble viewing your E-bill if you have your browser "Pop-Up" blocker turned on.
- E-bill troubleshooting tips
If you are having trouble viewing your Electronic bill, it may be due to the type of Web Browser you are using.
- The E-bill site is best viewed by using Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7.0+, Mozilla's Firefox 2.0+, Apple's Safari 3.0+ or higher.