search the site
*ITS Scheduled Maintenance* Multiple Services: Fri-Sat, 1/10/14-1/11/14
(Updated: 1/6 at 5:24 PM)
Please be advised that ITS will be performing scheduled maintenance on the services listed below.
Friday, January 10 & Saturday, January 11
The following ITS-supported services will be unavailable:
- CMS Author: Friday, January 10, 10pm to midnight ET
As a result of electrical remediation and UPS testing at the WDC (West Data Center), the following ITS-supported services will experience intermittent slowness/unavailability:
- NYU-NET Infrastructure: 10pm ET on Friday, January 10 through 4pm ET on Saturday, January 11. Impacted services include NYU-NET Data Center (WDC/EDC), NYU-NET CampusLAN, and ResNet.
The following ITS-supported service will undergo maintenance at the indicated times, but are expected to remain available:
- NYU Identity Data Services: Friday, January 10, 10pm - 11pm ET
- Virtual Computer Lab: Friday, January 10, 10pm - 11pm ET
- NYU Classes: Friday, January 10, 10pm - midnight ET
Updates will be posted to the IT Service Status page (www.nyu.edu/its/status) if necessary. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk (www.nyu.edu/its/askits/helpdesk).
Thank you for your cooperation and patience, and our apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.