search the site
*ITS Scheduled Maintenance* Multiple Services: Fri., June 7
(Updated: 6/3 at 4:14 PM)
Please be advised that ITS will be performing scheduled maintenance on the services listed below:
FRIDAY, JUNE 7
The following ITS-supported services will be unavailable:
- Faculty Digital Archive (FDA): 12pm - midnight ET
- CMS Author: Friday, June 7, 8pm - Saturday, June 8, 8am ET
- NYU Classes: Friday, June 7, 10pm - Saturday, June 8, 2am ET
The following ITS-supported service will experience a service disruption:
- NYU web servers: Friday, June 7, 8pm - Saturday, June 8, 1am ET.
- i4.nyu.edu (devwww.nyu.edu)
- webdb.nyu.edu / phpMyAdmin
Websites hosted on these servers are expected to remain available, but can not be updated during this time. In addition, database-driven applications and RSS feeds from sites on the blogs.nyu.edu server will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
The following ITS-supported services will undergo maintenance, but should remain available:
- NYU Google Apps: 8pm - 8:15pm ET
- NYU-NET (New York): 8:30pm - 10pm ET
- ServiceLink: 10pm - midnight ET
Updates will be posted to the IT Service Status page (www.nyu.edu/its/status) if necessary. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk (www.nyu.edu/its/askits/helpdesk).
Thank you for your cooperation and patience, and our apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.