search the site
(Updated: 3/23 at 10:11 PM)
ITS has now restored the service listed below. Should you continue to experience any issues, please contact the IT Service Desk (www.nyu.edu/its/askits/helpdesk/).
Thank you for your patience.
- SIS/Albert (Administrative and Student Self-Service sites)
*ITS Scheduled Maintenance* Multiple Services: Friday, March 23
(Updated: 3/20 at 7:40 PM)
Please be advised that ITS will be performing scheduled maintenance on the services listed below. Updates will be posted to the IT Service Status page (www.nyu.edu/its/status/) if necessary.
The following services will be unavailable while scheduled maintenance work is performed:
- SIS/Albert (Administrative and Student Self-Service sites): Friday, March 23, from 6pm-12am ET
- CMS Author, Friday, March 23, from 10pm-12am ET
The following services may potentially be impacted on Friday, March 23 between 10pm and 10:30pm due to work on NYU's OpenSSO login service. You may not notice any interruption, you may be unable to access the services listed below at points during this maintenance window, or if you are already logged in you may be disconnected and prompted to log in again. If you are working with a form, ITS recommends that you save your work prior to the start of this maintenance, exit the form, and resume work once maintenance is complete in order to avoid losing any information.
Note that you may be able to access some of the services listed below by following the alternate access links listed on this page: http://www.nyu.edu/its/status/services.
Services that may potentially be impacted on Friday, March 23 between 10pm and 10:30pm:
- ATLAS Network Pilot
- Benefits Resource Center
- Cayuse 424
- Faculty Digital Archive (FDA)
- Files 2.0
- Files Abu Dhabi
- NYU Google Apps via NYUHome and direct links (e.g., email.nyu.edu, calendar.nyu.edu)
- Housing-Resident Search (StarRez)
- Internet2 Spaces
- ITS Wiki
- NYU Blackboard
- NYU Survey Service (Qualtrics)
- NYU Wikis
- Online Training (NYU iLearn)
- Position Posting and Application (PeopleAdmin)
- Registry Web
- Symplicity AD Life Portfolio
- Symplicity Advocate
- Symplicity SGMS
- Symplicity Welcome Week
- Time Keeping (myTime)
Thank you for your cooperation and patience, and our apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk (www.nyu.edu/its/askits/helpdesk/).