Welcome to NYU!
Registration for Global Liberal Studies first year students goes live Thursday, June 4. Your registration eligibility will not be activated before that date. Please check your specific registration appointment time in the Albert Student Center found here. Please complete the following checklist well before the registration date so you are prepared for registration.
1) Activate your NetID before May 22: http://start.nyu.edu.
2) Review the Albert Guide before June 1:
3) Mark your calendars for the GLS Registration Webinar:
This session will review the nuts and bolts of registering for classes at NYU and answer some common questions for new students. Students will have the opportunity to ask Academic Advising and Student Affairs questions live!
GLS Registration Webinar:
Wednesday, May 27th 6:30PM - 7:30PM Eastern Time. Please register here
First Year Away (FYA) students should refer to their email newsletters for more information.
4) Before June 4, using Albert Course Search, draft a schedule of the four classes you plan to take in the fall semester:
___ Global Writing Seminar, GWS-UF 101 (Required)
___ Cultural Foundations I, CFI-UF 101 (Required)
___ Social Foundations I, SFI-UF 101 (Required)
___ AND a fourth class. For additional assistance, consult with your academic advisor and review the Registration Handbook .
5) Search and register for your 4 classes.
6) Confirm your selections by viewing your class schedule in Albert: