FALL 2014 ENTERING FRESHMEN ADVISING & REGISTRATION INFORMATION - GLOBAL LIBERAL STUDIES
Registration for Global Liberal Studies freshmen goes live Tuesday, June 3. Your registration eligibility will not be activated before that date. Please check your specific registration appointment time in the Albert Student Center found here. Please complete the following checklist well before the registration date so you are prepared for registration.
- Review the Albert Guide before May 31:
- If you encounter problems, please contact ITS Client Services at (212) 998-3333
- Before June 3, using Albert Course Search, draft a schedule of the four classes you plan to take in the fall semester:
___ Global Writing Seminar, GWS-UF 101 (Required)
___ Cultural Foundations I, CFI-UF 101 (Required)
___ Social Foundations I, SFI-UF 101 (Required)
___ AND a fourth class. For additional assistance, consult with your academic advisor and review PART II of this handbook.
- All GLS courses are found under Liberal Studies
- Please note that you will need to register for GLS specific sections of Cultural and Social Foundations
- You will find your 4th class listed under the College of Arts and Science, Liberal Studies, oranother heading
- Some lectures in the College of Arts and Science may have an associated recitation (RCT). You are required to register for the recitation in addition to the lecture
- GLS courses do not have waitlist
- Search and register for your 4 classes.
- Confirm your selections by viewing your class schedule in Albert:
- Click on the “My Class Schedule” tab under the “Enroll” tab in order to view your schedule
- You will see your classes in a list format, and you can click on “Weekly Calendar View” to see your classes in chronological order for any given week
- Remember the first week of class will not include your Monday courses because there is no class on Labor Day