NYU’s array of schools, colleges, programs, and campuses offers students a nearly limitless selection of academic options from which to choose. Whatever your scholarly interests, there are likely multiple ways that you can pursue them here — and multiple places throughout the world where your interests can take you.
Our students, who represent a broad spectrum of talent, interests, and experience, share a passion for shaping their futures. NYU students are drawn here because of the University's unmatched resources:
- Three degree-granting campuses: New York, Abu Dhabi, and Shanghai.
- 12 Academic centers for study around the world.
- 230+ Areas of study available to undergraduates.
- More than 2,700 undergraduate courses, and over 3,300 graduate courses.
- World-class academic institutes ranging from the Courant Institute of Mathematics to the Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music.
The Admissions website is designed to provide comprehensive, yet concise, information on the academic area that interests you. For more detail on a specific major, minor, or school, please visit the school/department website.