SAT, ACT, and IB results are not the only way to satisfy your standardized testing requirement. You can also take a regional or national exam. We recognize dozens from around the world — and the list is getting longer. Contact our admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn if we recognize a test not on the following list.
You're also welcome to submit official documentation of national or international academic accomplishments that may support your application.
Students may submit their Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or Overall Position ranking (OP) and one of the following:
- Australian Capital Territory Year 12 Certificate
- New South Wales Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET)
- Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education (TCE)
- Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE), or
- Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
- Certificado de Conclusao de Ensino Medio + Vestibular
(University Entrance Exam)
- Exame Nacional do Ensino Médio/Middle Education National Examination (ENEM)
Students may submit either of the following exams:
- Hǿjere Forberedelseseksamen
Students may submit one of the following exams:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) II in Sciences (FSc)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) II in Arts (FA)
- Evaluación para el Acceso a la Universidad (EvAU), OR
- Evaluación de Bachillerato para el Acceso a la Universidad (EBAU)
Students may submit one of the following:
- GCE Advanced Level Examinations or equivalent combination of AS-Level and A-Level examinations
- Pre U Examinations
Exam Not Available?
If a national college entrance exam is not an option in your country, you can fill out a Standardized Testing Requirement Exemption Request Form. You’ll be asked why you need an exemption and will have to provide additional credentials to support your admissions application.