To apply as a transfer to NYU, you will need to submit the following:
- The online Transfer Common Application and NYU Supplement to the Common Application, and the nonrefundable $70.00 application fee
- One Instructor Evaluation completed by a professor or instructor who has taught you at the college/university level
- College Official's Report submitted by your adviser or a school official
- Official college transcripts obtained from your college or university registrar and mailed to:
New York University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
665 Broadway, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10012
- School Report and high school transcript submitted by a counselor or school official at your high school and sent to the NYU Office of Undergraduate Admissions (address above).
Please note: Your high school transcript (or General Education Diploma) is required regardless of when you graduated. We will waive the School Report for students who have been out of high/secondary school for more than three years.
- Official standardized test results sent directly to NYU as outlined on the Standardized Tests page of our website.