With widespread storm damage in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic U.S., we have made a few modifications to our normal Early Decision I admissions processes. Below you will find the most up-to-date information regarding revised dates, deadlines, and procedures.
Early Decision I Applicants
- We have extended our Early Decision I deadline for students who are directly affected by the storm to November 12 at 11:59pm.
- This deadline applies to freshman and transfer students.
- Freshman applicants who will not be able to submit an application by November 12 at 11:59pm are strongly encouraged to consider our EDII option, which has a January 1 deadline.
Tisch and Steinhardt Applicants
- Many programs in these schools require an audition or portfolio review as part of the application review process. Please see the Additional Program Requirements page for more information.
- For students unable to attend an audition, many programs offer a digital submission option.
- Because of the storm, some applicants may experience a delay in their ability to schedule an audition. Please wait 24 hours before attempting to access the scheduling system.
Accelerated Nursing Program Applicants
As a result of the storm and weeklong closure of the Admissions Office, we must regretfully delay our release of application decisions for students applying to this program, and will begin releasing decisions during the week of November 12.
Questions and Concerns
Students with questions or concerns about the application process may contact us at +1 212 998 4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.